You & I (
KR:유앤아이) (or Rising Heroes in GMS) is a MapleStory patch that involves revamps to combat; the Hero class Shade; and a new dungeon called The Seed.
Part 1: Origin
- Maple Tutorial added. Displays recommended quests, training areas, and content in relation to the player's level. Only for players between levels 10 ~ 140.
- Equipment scroll upgrade can now be performed with Spell Traces.
- All maps now have party play bonus.
- Monsters have increased health and experience.
- Player damage is now affected by their level difference to the monster.
- Combo-Kill and Multi-Kill: Consecutive monster kills and killing multiple monsters simultaneously, respectively, grants bonus experience.
- Runes may in field maps. Activating the rune via input command (direction keys) grants a buff to the user.
- Killing many monsters in the same map may spawn an Elite Monster, a larger and more powerful variant of the normal monster.
- Killing more monsters may spawn an Elite Boss, a unique enemy that despawns all monsters on the map and is accompanied by two Elite Monsters. Killing an Elite Boss will rain various items on the map.
- Invincibility duration upon being hit was decreased.
- Friends List:
- UI has been simplified.
- A buddy can now be set as an account buddy, who will appear on any character in an account.
- There is an option for logging in that prevents buddies from seeing the player login.
- Optional cascading damage effect.
- New level up animation.
- Certain equipment under level 100 now have set effects.
- Equipment drop rate was decreased.
- Identify potential fee was decreased.
- Potential items that are dropped will have an effect that is colored, based on its rank of potential.
- Most instant-KO skills success rates were lowered.
- Victoria Island’s taxi is now free.
- Consumable boxes and items that could not previously be placed on the keyboard can now be placed on the keyboard. This includes event boxes and Honor Badges.
- Zakum Party Quest is no longer mandatory to complete to fight Zakum.
- Honor level was removed. Honor Experience is now used to reset Inner Ability.
- Many Theme Dungeons, towns, and some dungeons were temporarily closed.
- Party quest levels were adjusted.
Part 2: The Forgotten Hero Shade
Part 3: The Seed
(You & i) 메이플스토리 유앤아이 업데이트 발표 영상
MapleStory YOU & i Tester HD (English Subtitles)
메이플스토리 유앤아이 TVCF
You & I TV Commercial
MapleStory - You & I Origin Trailer
메이플스토리 유앤아이 2nd! 잊혀진 영웅 '은월'! TVCF
Shade TV Commercial
MapleStory - You & I Eunwol (은월) Animated Intro
MapleStory EunWol Update Overview Video (English Subtitles)
Shade's Update Overview Video
메이플스토리 은월 업데이트 소개 영상
Shade's Update Overview Video
메이플스토리 더 시드 공식 프로모션 영상
The Seed Overview Video
메이플스토리 유앤아이 세번째 업데이트 '더 시드(The Seed)" TVCM
The Seed TV Commercial
MapleStory - Rising Heroes Elite Update Spotlight
GMS Rising Heroes Elite Spotlight
MapleStory - Rising Heroes Echoes of Darkness Trailer
GMS Rising Heroes Echoes of Darkness Trailer
MapleStory - Rising Heroes Tower of Oz Trailer
GMS Rising Heroes Tower of Oz Trailer
MapleSEA You & I - Eunwol Trailer
MapleSEA You & I - Patch Updates
MapleSEA You & I - Sengoku Era 2 Trailer
MapleStory Europe - You and I Teaser
- ↑ 'The Seed' is included in the first part of the update 'Origin'.