The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Part 1: Origin
- Maple Tutorial added. Displays recommended quests, training areas, and content in relation to the player's level. Only for players between levels 10 ~ 140.
- Equipment scroll upgrade can now be performed with Spell Traces.
- All maps now have party play bonus.
- Monsters have increased health and experience.
- Player damage is now affected by their level difference to the monster.
- Combo-Kill and Multi-Kill: Consecutive monster kills and killing multiple monsters simultaneously, respectively, grants bonus experience.
- Runes may in field maps. Activating the rune via input command (direction keys) grants a buff to the user.
- Killing many monsters in the same map may spawn an Elite Monster, a larger and more powerful variant of the normal monster.
- Killing more monsters may spawn an Elite Boss, a unique enemy that despawns all monsters on the map and is accompanied by two Elite Monsters. Killing an Elite Boss will rain various items on the map.
- Invincibility duration upon being hit was decreased.
- Friends List:
- UI has been simplified.
- A buddy can now be set as an account buddy, who will appear on any character in an account.
- There is an option for logging in that prevents buddies from seeing the player login.
- Optional cascading damage effect.
- New level up animation.
- Certain equipment under level 100 now have set effects.
- Equipment drop rate was decreased.
- Identify potential fee was decreased.
- Potential items that are dropped will have an effect that is colored, based on its rank of potential.
- Most instant-KO skills success rates were lowered.
- Victoria Island’s taxi is now free.
- Consumable boxes and items that could not previously be placed on the keyboard can now be placed on the keyboard. This includes event boxes and Honor Badges.
- Zakum Party Quest is no longer mandatory to complete to fight Zakum.
- Honor level was removed. Honor Experience is now used to reset Inner Ability.
- Many Theme Dungeons, towns, and some dungeons were temporarily closed.
- Party quest levels were adjusted.
Part 2: The Forgotten Hero Shade
Part 3: The Seed
- New dungeon: The Seed.
- Skill changes were applied to Magicians, Cannoneers, Dual Blades, Heroes, Wind Archers, Thunder Breakers, Resistance and Nova characters.
- Zero creation now requires the player to have a level 100 character in their account.
- Zero can now obtain quests, experience, and item drops in Maple World upon completing Chapter 2.
- Cross Hunter was updated and level requirements have been adjusted. Zero can now perform Cross Hunter quests.
- Gold Beach now has a world map.
- Invincibility duration upon being hit was decreased further.
- ↑ 'The Seed' is included in the first part of the update 'Origin'.
Mark of Honor (July)
Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.