Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For Phantom's skill, see Tempest.
Part 1 : Into the Storm
- All classes except the Cygnus Knights get a minor revamp:
- Third job advancement now requires Maplers to be at Level 60 instead of 70, and Fourth job advancement is now required to be Level 100 instead of 120;
- Several quests, level requirements on certain equipment and EXP needed to level up between Levels 60 to 75 and 100 to 125 were adjusted accordingly.
- Secondary stats on most equipment were removed, and auto-assigning to stats does not input AP into the secondary stat.
- Honor EXP needed to level up is significantly reduced, and the time restriction for earning Honor EXP in Azwan is removed. Several circulators were also merged.
Part 2 : Luminous
- New Class: Luminous
Part 3 : Protector of Dragons, Kaiser
Part 4 : Idol of the Battlefield, Angelic Buster
Part 5 : Traitor Magnus
Part 6 : Beginning of Evolution, Hyper Skills
- Hanbyeol Oh (오한별, O Han-byeol) (2010 ~ 2011?) only appear in the form of Inkwell (MSEA: Inkstone) in two animations (템페스트 기자간담회 1탄, 벼루의 템페스트 쇼!). Of course, this was the time when he was a producer, not a director.
- This is currently the only update which all versions have a different mixture of content released in separate patches.
- GlobalMS released Root Abyss in this update, and is also the first time a canon content is released first outside of Korea. The content is released in KoreaMS 13 hours later. It is also in ChinaMS's test server before GlobalMS's release.
Tempest (July) Unlimited (December)
Mark of Honor (July)
Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.