|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You can assist in its construction by|
NEO is an update following Awake. This update introduces EXP reductions, Level/Damage/Meso cap increment, as well as New Nova Archer Class, Kain. It also focuses the main story plot towards the post-Black Mage era, where both Maple World and Grandis has merged with the introduction of Continental Grandis regions such as Cernium and Hotel Arcus.
- Neo Growth Revamp
- Level cap increased from 275 to 300
- EXP reduction by 20% from Level 210 to 250
- Damage cap increased to 150 billion
- Meso cap increased to 100 billion
- Monster Park: Dream City Lachelein
- Arcane symbol rewards increased (Vanishing Journey, Chu Chu Island)
- Tenebris bosses (Gloom, Verus Hilla, Darknell and Black Mage) will have a chance to drop Arcane Umbra equipment.
- Quality of Life Updates
- Grandis map updated and now consists of Continental Grandis along with two sub-areas.
- New Authentic equipment system (Similar to Arcane Force) for Continental Grandis map.
- Neo Castle Event
2nd: Chaser of Darkness, Kain
3rd: Hotel Arcus
- Boss Monster: Chosen One Seren
- New Area: Hotel Arcus (Level 270+)
- Continental Naming Difference:
- Before the first NEO Tespia client, a 64-bit client was released for public testing. According to it's Tespia notes, this is planned to be released and scheduled for September 2021.
Mark of Honor (July)
Awake (June) NEO (December)
Maple Live (June)
Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title