19,824 Pages

FLY is a three-part update following RED. Similar to RED, it follows an acronym:

  • Festival in MAPLE;
  • Let’s MAPLE!;
  • Your Story, MAPLE.

Part 1: Festival in MAPLE

  • All Heroes and the Resistance were reorganised with new skills and effects.
    • A new jaguar for Wild Hunter was added, and Wild Hunters have the ability to switch between captured jaguars.
  • Two party quests, Moon Bunny's Rice Cake and First Time Together have been world merged, meaning that all characters from different worlds can join a party.
  • The Soul Weapon system was updated,
    • A new Soul Collector that documents all souls was added.
  • The storage UI was updated.
    • The format changed from a list to block layout, similar to the item inventory window. 

Part 2: Let's MAPLE!

Part 3: Your Story, MAPLE

  • Guild System revamp
    • Guild maximum level has been raised from 10 to 25.
    • Guild skills completely revamped.
      • Guild skills use GP and IGP instead of mesos. GP skills for the whole guild while IGP skills only affect individually.
    • Guild Point system reorganised.
      • Guild level is now based on the contributions from all guild members. 30% of the contributions are given to the guild while the remaining 70% will be given to the member as IGP (Individual Guild Point).
  • Family System removed


Availability of FLY
Korea Japan China Global SEA Taiwan
Available Available Available Available[1][2] Available Available


  1. The first patch of the update which includes the revamp for Cannoneer and Dual Blade was called "Grand Athenaeum".
  2. Part 2 and 3 was added to the second patch, called "Legacy of Nine".
Major Updates

MapleStory Big Bang Big Bang (July) MapleStory Chaos Chaos (December)


MapleStory Jump! Jump! (March) MapleStory Legends Legends (July) MapleStory Advance of the Union Advance of the Union (October) MapleStory Justice Justice (December)


MapleStory Tempest Tempest (July) MapleStory Unlimited Unlimited (December)


MapleStory Mark of Honor Mark of Honor (July)


MapleStory Cygnus Returns Cygnus Returns (January) MapleStory RED RED (July) MapleStory FLY FLY (September) MapleStory You & I You & I (December)


MapleStory Season2 Season 2 (April) MapleStory Spark Spark (July) MapleStory Gentleman Gentleman (August)


MapleStory Star Force Coordinator's Touch: Star Force (July) Maple Ice & Burn Maple Ice & Burn (December)


MapleStory GiSeungJeon12 Giseungjeon12 (February) MapleStory Reboot Reboot (June) MapleStory Heroes of Maple Heroes of Maple (November)


MapleStory V V (June) MapleStory Beyond Beyond (December)


Nova Logo Nova (June) ARK Logo ARK (December)


Black Mage Logo Black Mage (June) Adventure Logo Adventure (December)


Glory Logo Glory (June) RISE Logo RISE (December)


Awake Logo Awake (June)

Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.