FLY is a three-part update following RED. Similar to RED, it follows an acronym:
- Festival in MAPLE;
- Let’s MAPLE!;
- Your Story, MAPLE.
Part 1: Festival in MAPLE
- All Heroes and the Resistance were reorganised with new skills and effects.
- A new jaguar for Wild Hunter was added, and Wild Hunters have the ability to switch between captured jaguars.
- Two party quests, Moon Bunny's Rice Cake and First Time Together have been world merged, meaning that all characters from different worlds can join a party.
- The Soul Weapon system was updated,
- A new Soul Collector that documents all souls was added.
- The storage UI was updated.
- The format changed from a list to block layout, similar to the item inventory window.
Part 2: Let's MAPLE!
- Mihile, Mechanic, Bowman, both Demons, Wild Hunter, Thief , Mercedes, Kaiser and Evan all received small changes to their skills.
- The Lion King's Rose Garden was added, with new monsters and a continuation of the Lion King's Castle storyline.
- Two more party quests, Forest of Poison Fog and Traces of the Goddess have been world merged.
- Changes to the user interface were applied.
Part 3: Your Story, MAPLE
- Guild System revamp
- Guild maximum level has been raised from 10 to 25.
- Guild skills completely revamped.
- Guild skills use GP and IGP instead of mesos. GP skills for the whole guild while IGP skills only affect individually.
- Guild Point system reorganised.
- Guild level is now based on the contributions from all guild members. 30% of the contributions are given to the guild while the remaining 70% will be given to the member as IGP (Individual Guild Point).
- Family System removed
Mark of Honor (July)
Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.