|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You can assist in its construction by|
Destiny is an update following Maple Live. It brings a full-fledge Remaster of MapleStory's oldest class, the Adventurers (SEA/GMS: Explorer). It also features a new boss, a new equipment set, as well as a new accessory set with a plethora of Quality of Life updates.
1st: Starlight Symphony
- Maple Guide Revamp
- EXP reduction by 16% from Level 250 to 259
- New Boss Difficulty: Will (Easy), Verus Hilla (Normal), Chosen Seren (Normal)
- New Equipment Set: Dawn Boss Accessory Set (Face, Earring, Pendant, Ring)
- Hot Key + Link Skill Preset System
- Various Quality of Life Updates (e.g. Story skip feature for Arcane River quests)
- Starlight Symphony Event
2nd: Adventurer Remaster
- Adventurer Remaster - All Explorer Classes get full fletch revamps (Except Pathfinder)
- Adventurer Story Revamp
- All Jobs Balance Patch
3rd: Watcher Kalos
- New Area: Unstoppable Tower of Karote
- New Boss: Watcher Kalos
- New Equipment Set: Ethernal Equipment Set (Hat, Top, Bottom, + Genesis Weapon)
- Gloves, Cape, Shoes, Shoulder Decoration will be released in a later date as mentioned from KMS media interviews.
- Continental Naming Difference:
- MSEA/GMS/TMS/JMS: Destiny
- CMS: 命运 (Destiny, Mìng yùn)
- GMS has confirmed that the update will also contain:
- New System：My Home.
- CMS has confirmed all parts of Destiny update will be added at once.
- While other regions will remove the mastery books in Destiny update, CMS still keeps mastery book.
- JMS has confirmed that the update will also contain Neo Tokyo as an event in August.
- The initials of the words Glory, Rise, Awake, NEO, Destiny, and Ignition form Grandi(s).
Mark of Honor (July)
Maple Live (June) Destiny (December)
Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title