The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Part 1: Thunder Breaker
- Thunder Breaker receives a complete overhaul. Their job advancement quests are similar to the rest of the classes, and they receive Hyper Skills with their level cap raised to 250.
- The level cap for all classes except the outdated Cygnus Knights is increased from 200 to 250.
- Experience for several monsters and party quests have been readjusted.
- All party quest's maximum daily entrance limit has been decreased from 10 to 5.
- Chaos bosses for Root Abyss are added.
- The meso cap is increased to 9,999,999,999.
Part 2: Wind Archer
- Wind Archer receives a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- New Area: Twilight of Perion
Part 3: Dawn Warrior
- Dawn Warrior receives a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- New Areas: Crimsonheart Castle and Colossus
- Henesys receives a makeover.
- Easy Mode Zakum is now available for challenge.
- Root Abyss bosses now reset every Thursday instead of daily.
- Cash Shop is revamped
Part 4: Blaze Wizard
- Blaze Wizard receives a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
Part 5: Night Walker
- Night Walker receives a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- Mushroom Castle is revamped, with a new storyline, new monsters, and new rewards. It is now at levels 60 and above.
- Cygnus Returns content is split into two — the first three parts were released in 2013, while the last two parts were only released in 2014.
Mark of Honor (July)
Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.