|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You can assist in its construction by|
AWAKE is an update following RISE. This update introduces 4th V skill for all classes, a new episode in Grand Athenaeum and New Arcane River region, Sellas.
1st: Spring Spring Project
- AWAKE Events
- Spring Spring Project (Quality of Life Improvements)
- Item Inventory Revamp (More spacing, new "Decorative" tab where Cash Equipments will utilise this space)
- Maple Auction / Legion Improvements.
- Union Arena Season 1
- Arcane River New Region: Sellas, Where the Stars Rest (Level 240+)
- Continental Naming Difference:
- GMS will also receive KMS ver. 1.2.332's job balancing part during this patch.
- MSEA release the 4th V Skill in the first part of the update, and will receive the Union Arena event before the Grand Athenaeum Episode 6.
- Zen did not receive the new V skill, instead CMS and TMS released new job Mo Xuan to replace Zen eventually.
- MSEA allowed Zen classes to convert into any Explorer Pirates for a certain period of time, before removing it permanently.
- In KMS, the director of that time is Wonki Kang (강원기, Gang(Kang) Won-gi) (2015 ~).
- During the premiere preview, the MapleStory director mentions about areas like Cernium from the Glorion Expedition is planned to be added eventually. It is also noted that many post-Level 250 contents are in the works.
- The initials of the words Glory, Rise, Awake, NEO, Destiny, and Ignition form Grandi(s).
Mark of Honor (July)
Awake (June) NEO (December)
Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title