There are several Party Quests which can be attempted individually or a party. Party Quests provide players with EXP and rewards, including pieces of equipment with good stats and set effects. Below is a list of Party Quests which are available in MapleStory, sorted by Level requirements in ascending order.
- Sharenian Ruins (Level 10 - 275)
- Amorian Challenge (Level 40 - 275)
- Cooking with Tangyoon (Recommended Level: 60 - 90; Max Level: 275)
- Romeo and Juliet (Recommended Level: 70 - 99; Max Level: 275)
- Nett's Pyramid (Recommended Level: 80 - 109; Max Level: 275)
- Crimsonwood Keep (Level 90 - 275)
- Mu Lung Dojo (Level 105 - 275)
- Xerxes in Chryse (Recommended Level: 110 - 129; Max Level: 275)
- Dimensional Crack (Recommended Level: 120 - 139; Max Level: 275)
- Tynerum Altar (Level 130 - 200)
- Lord Pirate (Recommended Level: 130 - 149; Max Level: 275)
- Escape (Recommended Level: 140 - 159; Max Level: 275)
- Dimension Invasion (Recommended Level: 140 - 180; Max Level: 275)
- Princess No (Level 140 - 275)
- Dragon Rider (Recommended Level: 150 - 169; Max Level: 275)
- Kenta in Danger (Recommended Level: 160 - 179; Max Level: 275)
- Resurrection of the Hoblin King (Recommended Level: 170 - 189; Max Level: 275)
- Alien Visitor (Level 200 - 275)
- Hungry Muto (Level 210 - 275)
- Dream Defender (Level 220 - 275)
- Spirit Savior (Level 225 - 275)
Cross World Party Quests
Some party quests can only be played through the Cross World Party Quest system, which allows 4 players from any world to come together and face party quests exclusive to this system. This unlocks at level 70, and so all Cross World Party Quests have a level requirement of 70. There is only one specific party quest that can be played at one time, which rotates every two weeks. There is a limit of 5 Cross World Party Quests that can be played every day.
Upon entering a Cross World Party Quests, Spiegelette will take the player's items for safe keeping and give free potions for the player to use for the duration of the party quest.
Upon completion of the Cross World Party Quest, the player will receive points which can be used to buy party quests equipment from the NPC Pub. Note that your points will reset every 8 weeks.
Below is a list of Party Quests which are only available through Cross World Party Quest.
- Moon Bunny's Rice Cake(Level 70 - 275)
- First Time Together (Level 70 - 275)
- Remnant of the Goddess (Level 70 - 275)
- Forest of Poison Haze (Level 70 - 275)
- Ariant Coliseum (Level 70 - 275)
Cooking with Tangyoon Romeo and Juliet Nett's Pyramid Xerxes in Chryse
All items (19)