The Evolution System is a new system which allows players to create a map based on their preferences.
Gelimer made an experiment which allowed Lotus to leave his test tube. When Lotus broke free, he attacked Orchid and left her for dead. When she recovered, she left the Black Wings and joined the Resistance. Claudine notifies the player about this, and is asked to go to Gelimer's Lab to find out what he's making.
The map has a neon theme to it, even the monsters are neon. The maps are interlinked, as shown below.
Click on a button to view a map's page.
Players are allowed to change their own map to their preferences. Settings can be changed by collecting cores by eliminating monsters inside the System, purchased through the NPC or exchanged with Evolution System Coins.
The cores can then be used to change the settings of the maps however one likes, and will be removed from one's inventory after being used. Drop rates of cores can also be altered by the use of drop rate cores, therefore making this new system a very great way to train. Every good thing has its limit, so players can enter only 5 times a day, and there is a 30-minute time limit per entrance.
Settings that can be changed:
- Monster Level: +3, +4, +5, +7, +9, +10
- Monster HP: ×1.2, ×1.5, ×5, ×10, ×20
- Monster Population: +20%, +30%, +50% (Special Core), +70%, +100%
- Monster Skin: Classic, Sprite, Ghost, Animal, Plant, Thief, Large
- BGM: BlackWing, SnowDrop, DancingWitnTheMoon, WindAndFlower, DragonDream, CygnusGarden, risingStar, Title
- Map Skin: Ereve, Pantheon, Elluel, Lion King's Castle
- Party EXP: +5%, +5% (Special Core), +10%, +15%
- Threat Fabrication: Manon, Pianus, Griffey, Security Camera
- Drop Rate:: +5%, +10%, +15%, +20%, +20% (Special Core), +25%, +30%
- Herb Drop Rate: +10%, +20%, +30%, +40%, +50%, +100%
- Mineral Drop Rate: +10%, +20%, +30%, +40%, +50%, +100%
- Rare Equipment Drop: On
- Herb Drop: Marjoram, Lavender, Rosemary, Mandarin, Lemon Balm, Peppermint Flower, Jasmine, Tea Tree, Chamomile, Patchouli, Juniper Berry, Hyssop Flower
- Mineral Drop: Bronze, Steel, Mithril, Adamantium, Silver, Orihalcon, Gold, Lidium, Garnet, Amethyst, AquaMarine, Emerald, Opal, Sapphire, Topaz, Diamond, Black Crystal
- Armor Drop: Warrior Lv.100, Warrior Lv.110, Magician Lv.100, Magician Lv.110, Bowman Lv.100, Bowman Lv.110, Thief Lv.100, Thief Lv.110, Pirate Lv.100, Pirate Lv.110
- Lv.100: Green Valhalla Helmet, Blue Valhalla Helmet, Dark Valhalla Helmet, Green Korben, Blue Korben, Dark Korben, Blue Neos, Black Neos, Purple Lucida, Dark Lucida, Blue Neos Pants, Black Neos Pants, Purple Lucida Skirt, Dark Lucida Skirt, Blue Crescent Boots, Dark Crescent Boots
- Lv.110: Blue Dragon Helmet, Blue Dragon Gauntlet, Blue Dragon Armor, Blue Dragon Boots
- Lv.100: Green Katina Boots, Blue Katina Boots, Red Katina Boots, Dark Katina Boots, Green Katinas, Blue Katinas, Red Katinas, Dark Katinas, Green Katte, Blue Katte, Red Katte, Dark Katte, Green Canal Hood, Blue Canal Hood, Red Canal Hood, Dark Canal Hood, Blue Anelin, Green Anelin, Red Anelin, Dark Anelin
- Lv.110: Black Garina Shoes, Black Garina Hood, Black Garina Gloves, Black Garina
- Weapon Drop: Lv.100, Lv.105, Necro Lv.110
- Lv.100: Gleaming Gold Wing, Green Dragon Soul, Sparta, Tomahawk, Battle Hammer, Evil Bane, Lollistar, Gold Double Knife, Blood Dagger, Meteor Katara, Celestial Cane, The Beheader, Tavar, Golden Smith Hammer, Pinaka, Zedbug, White Nisrock, Golden Nisrock, Dark Nisrock, White Neschere, Golden Neschere, Dark Neschere, Red Craven, King Cent, Concerto, Final Retorts, Gilded Giant
- Lv.105: Crescent Shining Rod, Jade Worm, Lapis Sword, Lapis Axe, Lapis Hammer, Nageling, Dragon Katara, Ange de la Mort, Laevateinn, Askaron, Bellum Spear, Machlear, Barisetter, Inferna, Crypto, Crusio, Tempest, Celestials, Gilded Titan
- Lv.110: Iron Dragon, Moonshadow Katara, Dragon Staff, Dragon Hellslayer, Dragon Shiner Bow, Dragon Slash Claw, Dragon Revolver, Dragon Breaker, Dragon Rage, 1242010
- Quests: [System Revamp] Evolution System, [System Revamp] Accelerator, [System Revamp] Link 6 Access Error, [System Revamp] Link 7 Access Error, [System Revamp] Link 8 Access Error, [System Revamp] Link 9 Access Error
- Missions: [Selectable Program] Difficulty Challenge, [Selectable Program] Determine Weakness, [Selectable Program] Energy Distribution, [Selectable Program] Monster Enhancement, [Selectable Program] Shadow Monster
All items (11)